Awarded Most Innovative Mould Project.
FULL SERVICE DISASTER RECOVERY
End to end restoration.
Fully certified to the highest standards.
A fire in a single storey home started in a patio area had a large volume of smoke enter the property. This split system was heavily impacted as it was left on while the owners were out. The unit was damaged inside and out.
- Full assessment of the unit
- Remove all covers and sanitise and clean the filters
- Apply captive bag over the exposed coil
- Apply biodegrade contaminate remover, which breaks down the contaminants latched on to the exposed coil and filters.
- Flush the coil all contaminates and other nasties that may be lurking
- Blow dry the coil and filters
- Return to a near new setup
- Return Filters and top
- Unit now operates more efficient and delivers a better air quality for the occupant
The unit was completely restored and added a whopping saving on the job. Instead of writing the unit off and replacing it it was restored by the Amtec Team
- Replacement Cost Estimate $2500
- Restoration Cost $350
- As good as new
- Unit operates at substantial improved efficiency
- Improved air quality for occupants
Amtec Disaster Recovery are focused on delivering all building and contents back to pre-loss condition in next to no time. We look for ways to save costs and time and deliver a first class service on every property we work on. If you would like to learn how we can save money on your site please do not hesitate to contact us.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Want to keep up to date with Amtec's innovative restoration techniques, recent projects, and hints and tips? Why not join our newsletter!
Don't worry we won't spam you, we'll treat your inbox with love and respect.